Queensland Government – Small Business Digital Grants Program – June 2019
Small Business Digital Grants Program – June 2019
The Small Business Digital Grants Program can assist small businesses to access digital technologies and services to help them work smarter, engage with the global economy and make the most of online business opportunities arising from digital disruption.
Matched funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) may be provided to eligible businesses for the purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital marketing strategy). Digital strategy can mean so many things to so many different businesses. One area that could be of interest is how you can best leverage LinkedIn
Round 6 is now open. This will close on 26 June 2019.
To be eligible – you must:
- have less than 20 employees at the time that you apply for this grant
- have an ABN and be registered for GST
- be based in Queensland or have a Queensland head office
- have a sales turnover of $2M or less in the prior financial year
- be solvent and not have any owners or directors who are undischarged bankrupt
- not apply more than once (per ABN or person) per round for this grant
- not have received this grant previously.
You can find a full list of the guidelines here.
In a nutshell, however…
The digital technology or service must fall under one of four identified priority areas:
- receiving payments or selling online
- digital planning, digital marketing strategy development, and digital training
- specialised digital technology and/or business specific software
- content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
If you would like more info or are ready to apply, click HERE.
Please remember this is 50% funding so you need to be prepared (and able) to pay the costs outright first, and then (if approved) you will be reimbursed the 50% at acquittal.
Should you have any questions and/or would like to explore how our digital marketing solutions could be a fit, simply click on the live chat button now or schedule a time in my calendar here.