How We’re Using The Content Matrix To Drive More Engagement (and Sales).
Hey it’s John Bellamy here…
If you’re like most of the time-poor business professionals the team and I at Direct MSGing speak with daily, then you too can probably relate (in someway) to the struggle that many business owners, entrepreneurs, and marketers face when it comes to consistently creating compelling content.
Fact is, unless you are already fully invested in creating consistent content or partnering with someone who generates consistent content for your business…
…Then chances are you’re not being found by your target market and as a result, you’re leaving money on the table year after year.
"fully invested in creating consistent content or partnering with someone who generates consistent content for your business..."
Let’s face it… you don’t want this right – You want the opposite!
You want to ATTRACT:
Let me tell you, I feel your pain.
As someone who has a business that’s growing fast, real fast – I can tell you first hand about the challenges we’ve faced over the last 12-months – when it comes to creating consistent, quality content (not to mention managing the team, lead flow and sales).
That’s why my business partner Rossco and I have been laser focused on testing, measuring, and tweaking the way in which we go about creating content marketing for the businesses we invest in together.
So what is the Content Matrix and how does it all work?
Well, if like me, you find creating content a bit of a struggle…
…Coming up with ideas,
…What to say,
…How to distribute, etc…
Let me just say, I know what you’re going through and that’s why you’re going to love the process we’ve created.
We’ve made a game of creating content!
That’s right, we’ve turned creating content into a game – we want you to have fun! Everyone likes to have fun, right (well, I do anyway)…
…When you’re having fun, you tend to be more in flow, and your creative juices get flowing.
Here’s how to have fun when creating content.
- Using the Content Matrix you simply need to pick a number between 1-15 (for both the horizontal “Content Style” and vertical “Content Idea” axis)
- Next, use the “Content Style” and “Content Idea” you selected, to get your creative juices flowing and decide what method of delivery you’d like to put out (blog, article, video, etc…)
- Then, start creating your content (Personally, I like to block out 15-45 minutes in my calendar each day)
- Now, simply distribute your new piece of content online (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email…)
- Finally, begin to test, measure and tweak your results (engagement, click through, leads, etc…)
"Key Tip: It's always recommended that when creating and distributing content, that you also focus on developing leads for your business (build your database)."
So there you have it… There’s never been an easier way for you to get up and running super fast, and start creating content marketing today.
All that’s left for you to do now, is to download the content matrix and you’ll instantly have, at your fingertips, the very template that when deployed, will see you creating valuable content …Resulting in more influence, engagement, clicks and sales.