How To “BEST” Leverage LinkedIn Sales Navigator For Prospecting
If you want to leverage LinkedIn as part of your marketing and sales process, particularly prospecting – then you MUST be using LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator Platform.
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a premium subscription offered by LinkedIn – which ultimately helps you get LASER TARGETED when designing your outbound connection and/or focused follow up campaigns.
Furthermore, when used correctly – LinkedIn Sales Navigator will save you hours every month from connecting and following up with the WRONG people.
How To Best leverage Sales Navigator?
In this video, I share how to leverage the LinkedIn Sales Navigator platform, as part of your outreach strategy.
As you’ll begin to notice, there are a number of functions you can leverage in sales navigator to assist you in getting laser focused on your target market. The key is in deciding whether you will be using Sales Navigator for either:
- Account Based Marketing, or
- Direct to Client, b2b lead generation.
Once you’ve decided on your strategy, you must then get clear on the filters you wish to use in order to create a more tailored and niche search via LinkedIn.
5 Filters To Use When Creating An Advanced Search On LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Industry (include and exclude)
- Geography (Region or Postcode + Radius)
- Seniority Level
- Company Headcount
I cover each of these filters and why I recommend using them in the above video.
How To Use LinkedIn To Grow Your Business
Now that you’ve got an understanding on how powerful Sales Navigator is when it comes to refining (and identifying) your target market, your attention must now turn to your marketing strategy – specifically your Direct MSGing strategy.
There are a couple of ways you can go about leveraging LinkedIn as part of your b2b lead generation strategy
- Do It Yourself. If this is you, then I suggest watching this online video training on how to leverage LinkedIn to grow your business…fast!
- Partner with an expert. If you’d prefer to save some time and partner with a team of experts – then we should organise a time to speak about our Done For You LinkedIn Campaign Management Services.